Date:      Sun, 3 Nov 2019 01:17:09 +0800
From:      Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
To:        Michael Butler <imb@protected-networks.net>
Cc:        office@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libreoffice SVN r516209

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 8:19 PM Michael Butler
<imb@protected-networks.net> wrote:
> There's the difference - I also had the KDE5 option selected:
>
> ===> The following configuration options are available for
> libreoffice-6.3.3_1:
>      CUPS=on: CUPS printing system support
>      DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
>      GNOME=off: GNOME desktop environment support
>      GTK2=on: GTK+ 2 GUI toolkit support
>      GTK3=off: GTK+ 3 GUI toolkit support (experimental)
>      JAVA=off: Add Java support (XML filters, macros, DB connections)
>      KDE5=on: KF5/Qt5 GUI toolkit support (require QT5)
>      MMEDIA=on: Enable multimedia backend for Impress
>      PGSQL=off: Build with PostgreSQL-SDBC driver
>      QT5=on: Qt5 GUI toolkit support
>      SDK=off: Build with SDK
>      SYSTRAY=off: Enable systemtray quickstarter
>      TEST=off: Run all regression tests
>      WEBDAV=off: Enable WebDAV protocol
>
> qt5-qmake is installed
>
> imb@toshi:/home/imb> pkg info -a | grep qt5-qmake
> qt5-qmake-5.13.0               Qt Makefile generator
> imb@toshi:/home/imb> qmake --version
> QMake version 3.1
> Using Qt version 5.13.0 in /usr/local/lib/qt5

That's weird, BTW, I just finished a new poudriere build with
everything enabled:

---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for libreoffice-6.3.3_1:
     CUPS=on: CUPS printing system support
     DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
     GNOME=on: GNOME desktop environment support
     GTK2=on: GTK+ 2 GUI toolkit support
     GTK3=on: GTK+ 3 GUI toolkit support (experimental)
     JAVA=on: Add Java support (XML filters, macros, DB connections)
     KDE5=on: KF5/Qt5 GUI toolkit support (require QT5)
     MMEDIA=on: Enable multimedia backend for Impress
     PGSQL=on: Build with PostgreSQL-SDBC driver
     QT5=on: Qt5 GUI toolkit support
     SDK=on: Build with SDK
     SYSTRAY=on: Enable systemtray quickstarter
     TEST=on: Run all regression tests
     WEBDAV=on: Enable WebDAV protocol

Is it possible for you to update the ports tree and upgrade all the
dependencies (`make all-depends-list`) and try again?

Li-Wen