Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:06:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      eddy@isi.edu
To:        "Paolo Di Francesco" <paipai@tin.it>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What we need

Paolo Di Francesco states:

> 2) The list of all avaible Sparc Box. So you can tell someone else to try to
> compile the latest version of your beautiful code 8)

> o Sparc Box (ultrasparc, etc...)
> o Solaris or NetBSD on the SPARC BOX

I have at least one sparc20 with NetBSD that i can dedicate to the
cause.  (sorry no ultra sparcs, we've been buying intel lately).  and
enough time to do some tests and what not.

A previous email mentioned the avenue of getting freebsd userland
running on a sparc/netbsd kernel.  would this be a significant
benifiet?   if so, i can spend some time doing this.

- rusty