Date:      Thu, 22 Dec 2011 10:32:16 +0100
From:      Martin Matuska <mm@FreeBSD.org>
To:        perryh@pluto.rain.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, kob6558@gmail.com, leslie@eskk.nu
Subject:   Re: Stop in /usr/ports/multimedia/x264

Say, did you look at the port recently? :-)

I have added bash as a build dependency and use it for the configure script.

There are two ways I can solve this in general:
1.) add bash as a build dependency and use it for configure (I have
chosen this for now, already committed)
2.) patch configure and remove/replace constructs unsupported by /bin/sh

Cheers,
mm

--
Martin Matuska