Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:24:50 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   escalating jdk1.1.8 to CRITICAL

Have jdk1.1.8 installed as well as kaffe kaffe1.0.4b
/usr/local/jdk1.1.8/bin is set in PATH .System
used is fbsd3.2.The system keeps on complaining
about not founding of kaffe as soon I try to start
javac from any location save /usr/local/jdk1.1.8/bin
as I already said the directory is set in PATH statically.
I also tried to set it on the fly.
The point is we have some project to write in JAVA in our
college.SO every day counts.
Thank you in advance.

In case the situation presented is not entirely clear to you
you are surely welcome to ask any additional questions.

kind regards,
Ariel