Date:      Mon, 13 Jul 1998 19:28:14 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
To:        Dan Langille <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Does FreeBSD CDROM contain all the Apps and Ports ?

As example from the base-system "DES"-encryption-library.
>From the ports everything that uses strong encryption
(netscape with 128 bit key-length encryption, SSLeay [not sure],
pgp, ...)
But who cares, you always have the option of fetching the stuff
via the ports-collection from internet, since most of them are
available from non-US-sites.

Malte

E-Mail: Malte Lance <malte@webmore.com>
Date: 13-Jul-98