Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 2004 09:54:41 +0900
From:      Rob <nospam@users.sourceforge.net>
To:        Mike Jakubik <mikej@rogers.com>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.4.0

Mike Jakubik wrote:
> With the release of XFree86 4.4 and all the license talk, I am just curious,
> doest anyone know if FreeBSD will be receiving a port of 4.4?

Coincidentely, these days I browsed through the Mandrake Linux webpages.
The beta release of 10.0 had 4.4, but for some reason they reverted to 4.3
for the rc1. I couldn't find out what problems they had with 4.4, but it
made me suspicious about the stability of 4.4. Wonder what others have
to say to this.

Cheers,
Rob.