Date:      Wed,  5 May 1999 14:42:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Anthony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>
To:        mike@smith.net.au
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VESA/SMP problems again

Quoth Mike Smith on Wed, 5 May:
:
: Insufficient content.  Please add more and try again.

Insufficient for what purpose?  (Trying to understand what
additional information you would like...)

I've got a PR440FX dual running current (99.05.03) with an S3V
(Trio64) and XFree96 3.3.something (XF86_S3V), with
options		SMP
options		APIC_IO
options		NCPU=2
options		NBUS=4
options		NAPIC=1
options		NINTR=24
options 	VESA
options 	VM86

I'm going to be crashing the system later today anyhow, so I'll try
DDB to get an backtrace at that time.