Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2013 19:55:46 -0000
From:      sib@tormail.org
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Cc:        lme@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggested hardware

Hi. I'm looking to get a netbook or small laptop for FreeBSD. I've only
run it on servers and desktops in the past, so I'm unsure about some of
the hardware requirements. I'd like to be able to connect to wifi with no
auth, wep, wpa and wpa2 and be able to fully utilize the aircrack-ng suite
of tools. I need regular wifi, monitor mode/ahdemo and packet injection
working. Thankfully I saw this PR was added to the port:
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/160564

Any suggestions for either a netbook or an add-on (usb maybe?) wireless
card would be greatly appreciated, thanks.