Date:      Fri, 7 Jan 2011 10:30:49 -0800
From:      Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>,  FreeBSD Developers <developers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Vogel, Jack" <jack.vogel@intel.com>
Subject:   Supermicro Bladeserver

I am trying to track down a problem being experienced at icir.org using
SuperMicro
bladeservers, the SERDES 82575 interfaces are having connectivity or perhaps
autoneg problems, resulting in link transitions and watchdog resets.

The closest hardware my org at Intel has is a Fujitsu server who's blades
also have
this device, but testing on that has failed to repro the problem.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has this hardware, if so could you
let me
know your experience, have you had problems or not, etc etc?

Thanks much for any information!

Jack