Date:      Wed, 7 Jul 1999 13:58:07 +0900 (JST)
From:      ohashi@mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp (Takeshi OHASHI)
To:        ken@plutotech.com
Cc:        garbanzo@hooked.net, dmiller@search.sparks.net, akiyama@kme.mei.co.jp, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, ohashi@mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: DVD-ram

Thanks for many suggestions.

I'll try latest CAM system.

ken>>Can you make source code to the OD driver available, so I can take a look
ken>>at it, and see what sorts of things you have to do to make these drives
ken>>work?

I am a beta tester of the new od driver. It almost works fine on some
beta testers system, but we cannot redistribute without Mr. Akiyama's
permit.

I have a new question. If od driver is needless, why cd and da drivers
are sepalate yet? Only difference is TOC ioctls, isn't it?

Thanks.
--
Takeshi OHASHI
ohashi@mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp