Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:06:02 -0500
From:      Chris Cook <ccook@tcworks.net>
To:        Andy Angrick <angrick@netdirect.net>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FP2k and vhosts

This is my problem I am having now:
http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/faq2000i.htm#7FollowSymlinks

I am trying to install the extensions on a virtual host who's root
directory is symlinked to a user's home directory (so they can ftp and
upload files easily).  That link above has an "answer" but I don't
understand what they are trying to say.  Also, the main web page works
fine w/ extensions and you can publish, but for some reason, when I
click on "tools - security" in frontpage to setup a password for
publishing, it is grayed out (can't click).  ACK!

--
Chris Cook
The Computer Works