Date:      Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:26:27 -0400
From:      Jim Campbell <jim-c@charter.net>
To:        Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@jonny.eng.br>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATA problems with FreeBSD 5.4

Jonny,

When I started using FreeBSD a month or so ago I experienced the same
problem.  The only workable solution
for me was to use 4.11.  I corresponded with Søren Schmidt about this,
but he could find no reason for this
occurrence.

If anyone can suggest a test for me to run to gather data for this I
would be more than happy to do so.

Jim