Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2006 23:31:12 +0900 (JST)
From:      Yamada Ken Takeshi <ken@tydfam.jp>
To:        dsledge@appriss.com
Cc:        ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org, freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Q) eclipse 3.2 (Callisto)

  I have a question with your eclipse.shar.

  Callisto is supposed to load cdt/gef/... after installing the base eclipse 3.2 from update site "http://download.eclipse.org/callisto/releases".  However, if I try to update eclipse using "Software Update", this port returns "Resulting configuration does not contain the platform" and I cannot install these plugins from update site.
  Is it because of my inappropriate installation or something missing?

  I think that we do not need some of eclipse-* ports once we successfully port eclipse 3.2 Callisto - I mean that existing eclipse-* can remain as it is by strictly defining that they are for 3.1.2 ONLY.