Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 10:12:02 +0300
From:      Veaceslav Revutchi <sl@zeus.dnt.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   802.1q vlan trunking on fbsd

hi

I've seen on mail archives people making fxp interfaces undestand
802.1q frames. I was wondering if it was possible to have the
FreeBSD box with two interfaces fxp0 and fxp1 forward 802.1q
frames from one interface to another, in other words trunk
a vlan received on fxp0 to fxp1, just like cisco's do it
on FastE interfaces.

I will be using 4.4 and two i82559. Do I need bridging support
for that?

any advice appreciated.
slava