Date:      Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:59:00 +0200
From:      Thomas Uhrfelt <thomas.uhrfelt@plymovent.se>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PPP and client gateway

I have succesfully ( well sort of ! ) installed userland PPP as a server. it
(together with mgetty) allows users (win95) to connect via modem and surf the
web, or atleast that was the thought. It seems that everything is just fine
with the clients except that they get assigned their own IP as gateway. DNS
is correct and IP gets assigned to them as I specify, but when they run
winipcfg the gateway is the same as their assigned IP. How do I fix this..
just tried I longshot in ppp.conf and specified 'gateway x.x.x.x', but of
course as you all probably know that didnt work (illegal command :) )..

Regards,

Thomas Uhrfelt