Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:28:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      up@3.am
To:        Alex Zbyslaw <xfb52@dial.pipex.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to change all /bin/bash at /etc/passwd to /sbin/nologin?

Because that's what pw is for...you don't need to worry about accidentally
deleting a colon, for example.  A script using pw would also be a huge
timesaver over manually editing hundreds of entries, I'd think as well.
Of course, sed can do it even quicker, but with the same risks.

up@3.am							    http://3.am