Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 16:00:51 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        Randy Katz <randyk@ccsales.com>
Cc:        support@FreeBSD.ORG, support@cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: ALIASES - HELP! (fwd)

What this probably means is you're trying to alias on username to
somewhere else not local (for example george to george@aol.com or vice
versa).  To set that up, you need to set up a virtual mapping - it's an
option you can feed into the sendmail package and it will create a
sendmail.cf file that will allow you to do this.  Check www.sendmail.org
for instructions on how to do it (I believe they're on there).

Jonathan A. Zdziarski                                NetRail Incorporated
Server Engineering Manager                    230 Peachtree St. Suite 500
jonz@netrail.net                                        Atlanta, GA 30303
http://www.netrail.net                                    (888) - NETRAIL