Date:      Sat, 28 Oct 1995 23:16:17 -0400
From:      aa977@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jim Cassidy)
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   720K Booting...

   I have a 720K Drive and wish to install FreeBSD from disk.  I noticed
the disk images you install with 'rawrite' are for 1.44MB Drives.  I
was wondering if there was anyway to get a 720K installation disk Image.

   I know 720K is sort of obsolete.  But I just recently came into the money
to upgrade from my old XT. Ah what a computer the wonderful XT :)

						- Jim

--

 James M. Cassidy "Quant" |   1848MOO Wizard       Myth II MUSE Immortal
 -------------------------+   MUViR Sig Co-Sysop   Mystic IslandsMUSE Creator