Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:01:05 -0500
From:      "Daniel Harris" <daniel@cyberjunky.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail and mail q'ing

I have a domain where all my mail goes to my desktop (ie, cyberjunky.net).
My desktop is on an ISDN link that goes down once and a while...  I want to
have my mail queued on another server (nettalk.nettalklive.com) until the
ISDN link is back up.  Both machines are running the latest sendmail (8.9.1)
and FreeBSD.

Cyberjunky.net's Name servers are off the ISDN link (Im in the process of
changing them now) and will have MX 10 cyberjunky.net and MX 20
nettalk.nettalklive.com for mail to goto the right machine.  What do I have
to do to nettalk to get it to queue all mail for cyberjunky.net, but no
deliver it locally?

(And Yes, I did try to read the sendmail FAQs and Manuals, ETC, but I
couldn't understand them....)