Date:      Fri, 03 Jun 2005 14:09:16 +0200
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@stefan.haischt.name>
To:        perl@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: p5-DBD-SQLite-1.08

Hello,

I am trying to upgrade my p5-DBD-SQLite installation. During
the build process I am getting the following error message:

===>  Building for p5-DBD-SQLite-1.08
cp lib/DBD/SQLite.pm blib/lib/DBD/SQLite.pm
/usr/local/bin/perl /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/ExtUtils/xsubpp
 -typemap /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.6/ExtUtils/typemap  SQLite.xs >
SQLite.xsc && mv SQLite.xsc SQLite.c
Cannot open 'SQLite.xsi': No such file or directory in SQLite.xs, line 72
*** Error code 1

Actually I have no idea where to search for 'SQLite.xsi'.
Is this a file that gets generated?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Spammers, please please send any mail to:
Daniel S. Haischt <me_c@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name