Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 1999 20:24:32 -0500
From:      Felix Wun <wun@globalserve.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   netgraph

i m currently having trouble installing netgraph for my freebsd3.3
release. i did a fresh install to get freebsd3.3 release to prepear for
installing netgraph by installing "bin" and "src->sys" packages. after i
untar netgraph, and follow the inistructions
patch -I < netgraph-patch.3.3
it doesnt seem to work....
(it keeps askin me what file i want to patch, and if i just hit enter,
ask if i want to skip that file... then when done, give me some *.rej
*.rej.org files)
anybody can help me with abouve problem?
all i want is the pppoe application, is there any easier way i can get
that working?
do i have to have the freebsd4 current to be able to use netgraph?
is there any other programs out there that support pppoe for freebsd?
and i hate bell adsl... make me go through so much trouble...