Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:54:36 -0500
From:      "Mr. Jim Vaglia" <jimjv@verizon.net>
To:        "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>, "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vision impaired software on FreeBSD?

Thanks, my main reason for inquiring are for pc and Apple manufactures who
may be thinking of offering free bsd to Vista and Leppard as a alternative,
not really interested in messing up my current configurations unless
computer manufactures force a install download of free bsd then will have no
choice but to learn the OS. Besides installing I am intrested in the use of
talking software in tasks such as managing files on the harddrive with free
BSD, reading writing mail, instant messages, playing audio files over the
net, the use of these applications under free BSD with assistive technology?