Date:      Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:39:08 +0800
From:      "Ron Park" <ronp@outgun.com>
To:        billh@gnuppy.monkey.org
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What else did I miss?  (Build hotspot on 4.7 Stable)

Hmm... can I be any help to you? :-) We (my project) probably need to stuck with 4.x release for another six months to a year. Before we consider moving to 5.x branch, or jump
to use Linux (arghhh...)

So, I don't mind helping out on this one. We do need a good reliable VM for our work
anyway. I did have some experience with pthread before. Please let me know where to start,
which code I should beging to take a look, what problem you have, what other things you
have in mind and so on. Just give me a brief pointer, so I can do kind of onion layer
understanding of things. :-) I probably to tackle it one by one though.

Best,

--RP