Date:      Tue, 9 Sep 1997 01:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, bmcgover@cisco.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: re: libXExExt

 * Having said that, if an Imakefile is referring to it directly, the
 * Imakefile is broken (the fvwm 1.x Imakefile is *VERY* broken -- which

fvwm built fine during my last package tree build two weeks ago, so it
is fine.  It should be the user's Imake config files.

 * This shouldn't be a run-time issue since I don't think we (XFree86)
 * made the mistake of ever building a shared libXExExt (which would have made
 * the bad idea even worse).

That is my recollection also.

Satoshi