Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:32:38 -0600
From:      Pablo <josoroma@internexo.co.cr>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   please

My problem is:
How can i configure the server perfect with my hardware, because my
video card is not listed.
I installed Freebsd 3.2
Please, help me.
What i have to do?
I have to download the driver?
Can i run xf86config? Send one example of a good configuration for me.
Can i configure this manually, how? Send one example of a good
configuration for me.

Thanks.
I ran the program SuperProbe and the result was:
Chipset: Silicon Integrated Systems SG86C202 (PCI Probed)
Memory: 0 Kbytes
RAMDAC: Generic 8-bit pseudo-color DAC
        with 6-bit wide lookup tables (or in 6-bit mode))
My hardware is:
Mainboard: Pentium Mainboard PCI Bus and ISA Bus.
Video card: FVGAP-SS (SIS 6202) PCI VGA Card.
Video Ram: 1 MB.
Ram: 16 MB.
Monitor: 14, Color Monitor, VESA VGA / XGA.
Mouse: Genius
Printer: Canon BJC-1010