Date:      Wed, 2 Dec 1998 12:00:06 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, jkh@zippy.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard), jb@cimlogic.com.au, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uh oh...

    Ok, since this is obviously gotten to be more complex, I've backed-out the mtree
    portion of my commit and added additional comments to /usr/src/etc/named.conf.

    We still need to keep in mind that we should probably create the appropriate new
    groups & master.passwd entries in an install, but not doing so no longer
    breaks buildworld.

						-Matt

    Matthew Dillon  Engineering, HiWay Technologies, Inc. & BEST Internet
                    Communications & God knows what else.
    <dillon@backplane.com> (Please include original email in any response)