Date:      Fri, 27 Nov 98 00:05:07 EST
From:      simi31@msn.com
To:        gildth1@worldnet.att.net

SNN - Charter Subscription Confirmation Letter

This is a 'Subscription Confirmation' letter from Stock Networking
News (SNN).

We wish to confirm that sometime in the last six months you requested a
free SNN subscription.

If someone subscribed you to SNN without your knowledge or you no
longer wish to receive SNN please notify us at the address below and we
will immediatly delete your address from our subscriber base.

If you have enjoyed past issues of SNN and wish to continue receiving
SNN, simply do nothing and your subscription will remain in force. The
next issue will be out in a few days, please watch for it.

Remember there is no charge for SNN and we will NEVER give out your
e-mail address to ANYONE for any reason.

TO BE TAKEN OFF OUR SUBSCRIBER LIST PLEASE TYPE 'DELETE' IN THE SUBJECT
LINE OF AN E-MAIL AND RETURN TO:

d484@usa.net

confirmation letter; copyright SNN 1998