Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:01:58 -0800
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Re: foo; no such thing as a "dual-nic" atom firewall

Folks (mostly Adam),

Hang on a sec.  I think I misread what my friend said.
Following is a snip of what he said was good; that this was among
the stuff he installed a few years back and now was much better::

> ALIX.2D13 system board - $115
> CompactFlash card 4GB SLC - $20
> Enclosure - $9
> AC adapter - $13

Is this the same board and so forth that Arthur pointed me at below?
My friend's name is Noah; what he saw was that the boad was not in
stock and that it would not be restocked until 20dec.   Because the
15th is better for Noah to drive down, I would like to have the
stuff here when it's best for him.   Figure ther have to be other
vendors that sell this.

gary

--
 Gary Kline  kline@thought.org  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix