Date:      Wed, 14 Feb 1996 16:20:05 +0000 ()
From:      Rusted Root <root@mail.bw.lgca.ohio.gov>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Max # of telnet sessions

We have a P-90 with 32 megs o ram. We are running freebsd 2.1.0

Now that we have our nets up we got a message saying that we did not have
 any telnet ports  left.  This happened at 16 users.  I know it is
probally a default.  I see MANY other ports listed but not used.  Any
clues for a newbie, do I need to rebuild the kernel  :-(  or just edit some file to
run at startup.

Thanks for your time.

Where ever you go..........There you are.

Ron Matuszak
Network Admin
Beachwood City Schools
(216)  292-2350