Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2010 09:19:47 +0200
From:      Philip Paeps <philip@freebsd.org>
To:        Anonymous <swell.k@gmail.com>
Cc:        Paul Shepel <tacid@tacid.kiev.ua>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: drop maintainership from games/wesnoth{,-devel} to ports@

On 2010-08-23 08:56:18 (+0400), Anonymous <swell.k@gmail.com> wrote:
> I kinda hate having to wait for a timeout instead of approval. If not
> timeouts then you're just too slow, committing an update just before
> next release. This makes window for players to report bugs about -devel
> release to upstream too narrow if not nonexistent.
>
> In hopes ports/149899 will be comitted before 1.9.1 is released.

Actually - I would be happy to change the maintainer field to either of you,
so you can file bugs as "maintainer updates".  Would that be alright?  Who
wants to be maintainer? :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                       Always read the label
philip@freebsd.org

  "Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards because a refusal often offends,
  I read somewhere."
          -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)