Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 08:28:38 +0100
From:      Tim Bishop <tim@bishnet.net>
To:        Kevin Lo <kevlo@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, tim@bishnet.net
Cc:        paul@jibble.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42259: Update port: irc/pircbot

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 08:45:28PM -0700, Kevin Lo wrote:
> Synopsis: Update port: irc/pircbot
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: kevlo
> State-Changed-When: Sun Sep 1 20:44:29 PDT 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Committed, thanks. Since this port works fine with JDK1.3,
> using 1.3 instead of 1.1.

Yes, this port works fine with 1.3. However, I chose 1.1 to
make it useable by those people that only had 1.1 installed
(the program itself is 1.1 compliant). But, considering the
not-working state of the 1.1 port at present, this change
is fine. I assume it'll be possible to change it back at
some later date when the offending port is fixed?

Tim.