Date:      Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:28:11 -0500
From:      Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question about block size

Hello Everyone,

I seem to remember a thread which I can't find now which discussed the
long time it takes to make freebsd-snapshots on large disks. I also
seem to remember that one suggestion was to use larger block size.

I have a pair of 2 TB hard drives assembled in a gmirror, which is to
be added to an existing server. There will be 3 partitions about the
same sizes on the 2 TB mirror.

What block size should I use if I'd like to use freebsd-snapshots?

--
Janos Dohanics