Date:      Tue, 4 Jan 2000 15:13:20 +0200
From:      "Constantinos A. Kotsokalis" <C.Kotsokalis@noc.ntua.gr>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Thodoros Karounos <karounos@noc.ntua.gr>, apm@noc.ntua.gr, ftpadm@noc.ntua.gr
Subject:   FreeBSD mirror

Dear Sir/Madam,
  I am sending this mail to inform you that there is a mirror of
  FreeBSD available in the National Technical University of Athens
  FTP site (Greece). The URL is ftp://ftp.ntua.gr/pub/FreeBSD/,
  please add it to the mirror list found at
  http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/mirrors-ftp.html

  It would be highly desirable to have a CNAME in the FreeBSD.org
  domain too, like ftp.gr.FreeBSD.org. We are mirroring daily from
  ftp.fr.freebsd.org.

  Best regards, and wishes for a happy new year!

    Costas Kotsokalis - NTUA/NMC

--
Constantinos A. Kotsokalis || c.kotsokalis@noc.ntua.gr
National Technical University of Athens