Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:43:23 +0100
From:      Oliver Lehmann <oliver@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Xavier Otazu <xotazu@cvc.uab.es>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xfce freebsd port patch

Xavier Otazu wrote:

> I am having problems applying the xfce4.4_ports_10.diff file to the
> ports collection.
>
> I get the latest port collection using cvsup. I apply the
> xfce4.4_ports_10.shar file. After that, I make
>
> patch -u < xfce4.4_ports_10.shar
>
> but some ports are not updated. For example, libexo is not updated to
> the last version, but it is specified int he diff file

I've uploaded a new version of the patch to include the recent xfce port
changes. The patch will now apply w/o errors. Anyway, you have to use
patch for the .diff file, and just execute the shar file with sh.

http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce4.4_ports_11.tar.bz2

--
 Oliver Lehmann
  http://www.pofo.de/