Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 11:47:29 +1100 (EST)
From:      Callum Gibson <callum.gibson@aus.deuba.com>
To:        questions@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java binary support in FreeBSD ...

Warner Losh writes:
[ non-native "binary" support ]
:-)If you go off and do this, it might not be bad to make this
:-)generalized so that I can run my old CP/M programs through the z80
:-)emulator that I have laying around, or the MS-DOS programs through
:-)DOSEMU or whatever.

It'd be nice to have this done through lkms. Load-an-emulator! (Since
we're blue-sky dreaming...)

regards,
    Callum

Callum Gibson                                   callum.gibson@aus.deuba.com
Systems, Global Markets Division, DMG Australia.             61 2 9258 1620
### The opinions presented herein do not represent those of my employer ###