Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 1995 10:59:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.Atinc.COM>
To:        Basket Case <jon@technix.org>
Cc:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, freebsd-hubs@kryten.Atinc.COM, freebsd-isp@kryten.Atinc.COM, freebsd-hackers@kryten.Atinc.COM
Subject:   Re: Majordomo coredumping

On Thu, 30 Nov 1995, Basket Case wrote:

> Ive been trying to setup majordomo with little or no avail.  When Majordomo
> is running -- when I send it asking for help, it replies just fine.  But when
> I ask to be subscribed to any list or do anything with Majordomo, it decides
> to take a core for some odd reason.  Here are is the bug that appears
> when I run Majordomo (v 1.9.3 with fbsd)

couple of options:
--verify that the perl scripts are using /usr/sbin/sendmail
  not /usr/lib/sendmail
--make sure that wrapper is compiled with the correct flags
--use majordomo 1.92 available from kryten.atinc.com.
--wait for the majordomo port.

	what happened to the majordomo port that was due monday???!!!

well.  i installed 2.1.0R onto the second disk, the first disk WAS 1.1.5.1
now its non-bootable <EPITHET!>.  a&t lost internet connectivity for 2 days.
and i am running late on the port.  i will get the port out.

my apologies to everyone that is waiting on the port.

jmb

Jonathan M. Bresler        FreeBSD Postmaster         jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
play go. ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life
i am moving to a new job.                 PLEASE USE: jmb@FreeBSD.ORG