Date:      Sun, 28 Oct 2001 18:23:51 +0200
From:      Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        'Brett Glass' <brett@lariat.org>, Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>, 'Greg Lehey' <grog@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Stephen McKay <mckay@thehub.com.au>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Course of law (was: Islam (was: Religions (was Re: helping vi ctims of terror)))

In 1991 there was a war called "The Gulf war". During this war
the Iraqis launched ICBMs at Israeli civilians.
I don't know if you call what's going on now in Afghanistan "a war",
but civilians _are_ getting hit in this process.
I understand what you say, my point is (which I seem to fail to
pass to guys like Greg) there's a difference between "shoot" and
"target". And the difference is that "Target" is the intention (kill
terrorists, for example) and "Shoot" is more like, the result
(kill civilians, for example). One difference between Terrorism
and Military-operation, is that Terrorism sometimes "Targets",
thus "Shoot", civilians. While Military-operation (in this day and
age) "Targets" the enemy, civilians might get shot accidentally,
but that's not the desired result.
Was I clearer this time?