Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:46:26 -0700
From:      BSD <bsd@xtremedev.com>
To:        Stacey Roberts <stacey@vickiandstacey.com>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm-dated-1043506781.70049f@mired.org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: portupgrade of jasper-1.500.4 fails

There is actually a typo in the patch file for the jasper port. I've
already email the maintainer about it (Don't know if he's emailed me
back, as I've been having email issues since).

Edit
ports/graphics/jasper/files/patch-src-libjasper-include-jasper-jas_types.h
and change:

+typedef log long int_fast64_t;

To say:

+typedef long long int_fast64_t;