Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:05:33 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <marc.vanwoerkom@science-factory.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Video CDs?

> It's also perfectly possible that there are audio tracks
> and video tracks (standard VCD format) on a single CD.

Yes, like Randall suggested, it is possibly a Laser Disk track,
because these two CDs are quite old (~10 years).

I doubt that the firmware in my SCSI CD-RW or SCSI DVD drive
will allow me to read it.

On the other hand I have on CD Extra disc by Xavier Naidoo,
that has a second session in CD-ROM format that contains some
video file in its file system (Quicktime or mpeg, can't remember).

Regards,
Marc