Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:13:40 -0600
From:      "Manjoine, Chris A" <chris-manjoine@uiowa.edu>
To:        <eik@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: openldap22-sasl-server-2.2.19

Im sure you are getting bombarded by users with problems to the openldap
port, but if not I am getting the following errors when using the port
for openldap22-sasl-server

=20

I have a fresh freebsd 5.3 install cvs all ports portsupgraded and=20

=20

make WITH_SASL=3Dyes KRB5_HOME=3D/usr/local=20

=20

I tried with Heimal but figure MIT would be better anyway so thus the
KRB5_HOME

=20

I have tried several thing and always get the same error

=20

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/libexec/slapd: Undefined symbol
"ldap_pvt_sasl_mutex_new"

=20

I have checked the groups extensively for this error without success
thus Im going to you for an answer. If Im doing something wrong tell me
to screw off. I could just install it from source, but I like to help
audit the ports collection. Let me know if you need more logs=20

=20

I had debugging on and still only the above error

=20

=20

Also getting this error on salspasswd2 in /var/log/messages

=20

Saslpasswd2: error deleting entry from sasldb: DB_NOTFOUND: no matching
key/data pair found

=20