Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 2019 10:59:48 +0200
From:      Evilham <contact@evilham.com>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Panic on boot with r353298 (last known working r35295)

Hey, just a heads up that on a Lenovo A485 (AMD Ryzen processor),
r353298 panics somewhat late in the boot process. r352925 is my
last known working build.
I am building GENERIC-NODEBUG.

Sadly my pulse is shaky and I can't properly read the picture I
took, it appears to say:

*something, something*
fault mode = supervisor read data, page not present

Will try to get more details and a proper dump when I have some
time off (hopefully later today), just thought I'd warn before.
--
Evilham