Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 08:03:29 -0400
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@widomaker.com>
To:        Eric Chan <Eric.Chan@nswcc.org.au>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing problem...

--------

Eric Chan uttered with conviction:
>Hi,
>
>        I have a problem on dealing with the printing
 which is the banner
>page goes at the last page.  What para do I need to s
et on printcap file in
>order to get it fixed?  Besides, what para is set to
suppress the banner page?

 RTFM!
 man 5 printcap :

 hl         bool      false                  print the burst header page
                                                 last
sh         bool      false                  suppress printing of burst
                                                 page header

 -branson

 Branson Matheson       | Ferguson Enterprises  | If Pete and Repeat were
 System Administrator   | W: (804) 874-7795     | sittin on a fence and Pete
 Unix, Perl, WWW        | branson@widomaker.com | fell off, who is left?