Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 1996 00:00:26 +1000 (EST)
From:      David Dawes <dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au>
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu (John Fieber)
Cc:        michaelv@HeadCandy.com, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD keyboard

>It isn't anything like the Comfort Keyboard (tm), but it cost
>about $400 less.  I have one of the Microsoft keyboards and love
>it.  Besides, if you are a touch typist, you never look down and
>see the Windows logo anyway.  I haven't tried, but you could
>probably scrape the logo of---they are just decals.

Funny you should say that.  The only complaint I've got about my Microsoft
Natural keyboard (apart from who makes it) is that the key decals are
wearing off the most commonly used keys.  I've never had this happen
before, even on some el-cheapo keyboards I've used.  Of course, with
touch typing, the decals are almost redundant.

David