Date:      Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:55:18 -0500
From:      Tracy Kugelman <tracyk@virtuflex.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Cc:        i-marketing@www.virtumall.com
Subject:   product running on FreeBSD

Dear Webmaster:

VirtuFlex™ 1.1 provides dynamic functionality for web sites. VirtuFlex gives
you all the power you need -- an application engine, macro language,  and
templates -- for building dynamic Internet and Intranet applications.
VirtuFlex transforms static web sites into live applications by integrating
databases, Internet faxing, email, web forms and pagers with the web. The
simple macro language powers sophisticated functionality that any HTML
developer can add.

Runs on Free BSD

Can you please add us as a commercial app on your site?

If you need more info please contact me.

We would like to do cross linking with our site as well and would appreciate
it if you could send us a logo, corporate blurb and url to link to.

Thank you,
Tracy K.

Tracy Kugelman             VirtuFlex Software Corp.
Director of  Marketing     930 Massachusetts Avenue
tracyk@virtuflex.com       Cambridge, MA 02139
Ph:617.497.8006 Ext. 32    Fax: 617.492.0486
http://www.virtuflex.com
VirtuFlex the versatile tool for developing dynamic web sites!