Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:55:42 +0100
From:      Fifteen <fifteen@inext.hu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   atapicam

Hi,

I've patched this atapicam scsi emu into the kernel last week. So far it works great and
now I'm curious about it's future in FreeBSD. Was it only a quick patch to make it work,
or will it be maintained by someone? Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, don't even
know the magic behind scsi, but would be pretty pleased to use it in the future as well.
Is there anyone out there who can/want/will work on it?

fif