Date:      Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:24:44 -0300 (ADT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   NEWCARD support for Linksys Ethernet broken?

Just upgraded my laptop to the latest -CURRENT ... everything boots fine,
but my ethernet no longer exists (it worked great on my June 6th kernel)

I'm using NEWCARD support in the kernel, and if_ed is loaded according to
kldstat ...

I've searched Google, and nadda there ... known problem, or am I missing
something that has changed?  Just re-checked UPGRADING and nothing in
there about it either ...

Thanks ...