Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:24:46 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@wxs.nl>
To:        Joel Dinel <dinjo@touchtunes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Latest linux-opera has a bug?

On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, the wise Joel Dinel spoke, and said:

> I seem to be experiencing a weird problem with the latest linux-opera
> build (linux-opera-6.0.20020110.1). Basically, the images take forever
> to load. I run Netscape 4.79 & Mozilla 0.9.7 simultaneously, and they
> both load up any page in record time.
>
> Anybody else has seen this happen?
>
> Thanks,

Yes, I had exactly the same problem. I tried to run it on
FreeBSD-4.4-RELEASE. It seemed to work fine exept for all types of
pictures. It annoyed me to much so I uninstalled it immediately. Now I
run version 5.0 again, which is the latest stable version. That works
fine and now I'm waiting for the stable version 6.0.

Marco
--
Since we're all here, we must not be all there.
		-- Bob "Mountain" Beck