Date:      Tue, 20 Jan 2004 17:34:26 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@ciam.ru>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: New bsd.*.mk changes

--ZoaI/ZTpAVc4A5k6

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 08:20:57PM +0300, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:

> [snipped]

> [snipped]
> >What's the general consensus on this (is there one)?  What about ports
>=20
> Sadly, we've seen no PR before and couldn't discuss it.

It's been discussed off and on for several years.  There were a couple
of prototypes developed, all of which had various problems, including
a prototype I wrote.  Eivind did some more work on my code (and his
initial version also had problems, as I recall), but I assume they
were all cleaned up in the version that was committed.

Kris

--ZoaI/ZTpAVc4A5k6

--ZoaI/ZTpAVc4A5k6--