Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:58:36 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <ac199@hwcn.org>
To:        Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
Cc:        Patrick Hartling <mystify@friley-186-113.res.iastate.edu>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Not receiving CVS commit messages

On Sat, 22 Aug 1998, Jonathan Lemon wrote:

> I believe that the postmaster dropped all the cvs-* mailing
> lists, except for cvs-all.  The rationale was that almost

Actually, I think it was wosch.  He did so because jmb (the
postmaster) had accidentally caused all commit messages
cross-posted to several cvs-* lists to bounce.  When jmb fixed
this condition, no one bothered to re-enable the posting of
commit messages to each relevant cvs-* list.

At least, that's how I understand what happened.  :-)

Since it took this long to get even one complaint, I doubt
anyone's going to re-enable this again, soon...

--
This .sig is not innovative, witty, or profund.