Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:15:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <lnb@satan.freebsdsystems.com>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   FW: daemon woes??? or religious nonsense

Got this from a friend, and thought I would share it.

-Lanny
-----FW: <3948F890.28270.988F068@localhost>-----

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:38:56 -0400
From: Lanny Baron <lnb@cybertouch.org>
To: lnb@satan.freebsdsystems.com
Subject: daemon woes???

>This is a message which appeared on the aussie-isp mailing list earlier
>yesterday.  I thought people here might like it :-)  Ross is a reliable
>source (as measured by most reasonable metrics :-), so I doubt we can
>chalk this one  up to "urban legend".
>
>I've cut a bit of stuff off the bottom of it, but apart from that this is
>all in Ross' own words.
>
>    - mark

Lanny Baron

Microsoft: "Where would you like to go today"
Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow"
FreeBSD: "Hey,when are you guys going to catch up"

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

Lanny Baron,
Master FreeBSD Administrator
Date: 15-Jun-00
Time: 16:15:46

Mosher's Law of Software Engineering:
	Don't worry if it doesn't work right.  If everything did, you'd
be out of a job.